Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maybe It's Not Right


Ok so I've thought it over, and I've realized that my world domination plan isn't working. So, after careful deliberation while watching some executions, I have decided to terminate my quest for world domination. Yes I hear you asking about who will give you free slavery now, but I think it is for the best. Now, now, do not cry, it was your fault in the first place (refer to previous post). I shall now move onto an even more exciting prospect; blogging the ramblings of anything that comes into my brain. There are some strange things happening up there.

I've finally completed my New Year's Resolution list, albeit slightly too late. Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1.Do not have any New Year's Resolutions
Well, that wasn't the greatest of starts. Oh well, I guess I'll have better luck next year.

I must ask that you prevent this blog from becoming like my world domination plan. A failure on (your) my behalf. Please help me keep motivated by sending this link to more people so I can feel loved after my recent world domination setbacks. I am not used to being a lowly human being like you. If you like it, send it to 10 people, and if not then send it to 20 people. Otherwise you may find yourself waking up dead. If that's possible.

P.S. Just like to give a shout out to the guys at www.theshiningmonkey.blogspot.com whose link is in the sidebar. Those guys are pretty funny, so check them out while you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment