Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You're Failure

It has come to my attention that I am not world leader. This displeases me, and so I plan to punish you all for you're insignificant existence and failure to elect me as the new world leader. Since I am still a civilian (a superior civilian to you), I cannot enforce my power upon you, although I can offer some hurtful comments.

You are stupid and no one loves you.

You will now be crushed under my attack and feel emotionally empty and worthless. This is what happens when the true leader of the world is forced take alternative routes. I am unsure why i am still not world leader, what with all of the promises for free executions and slavery. Dying and working in my honor is the best way to live your life, so begin now! I will now go and feed my pet dinosaur.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are hilarious. More posts goddamn it!

    http://theshiningmonkey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete