Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Campaign Begins


So I was sitting there yesterday, thinking. The world needs a new leader, one which can do all the things anyone ever wanted, like introducing free, compulsory slavery, and similarly exciting aspects to everyone's useless existence.
So I came up with a simple solution, I could some how be voted supreme leader of the world. So I have therefore set up a campaign for my (definite) election in the year 2011. I know your sitting there thinking, a whole year, well yes, we cant rush into such significant events. I know you're excited, with the free slavery and all, but for this ingenious plan to work, you must endorse my campaign.
Please feel free to view the campaign posters, which are imaginary. Each poster, is essential to my democratic election as supreme leader of the world, and therefore have a simple, non-forceful, subtle message, which all simply translate to "Please Vote For Mark, Because he loves you".
So if your looking for something more in the future, Vote #1, Mark for supreme leader of earth. (I'm being serious, you better vote for me, don't get me started on all the things we have planned for those of you who don't vote for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment