Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Next Step

In which ever way I seize power, certain principles will be enforced, by me, your superior, in order to make sure life is as good as it can be.
I will introduce certain "things" (sorry, couldn't think of a better word), that may seem foreign to you, yet, they will bring you happiness and hope.
One such "thing" is the total abolishment of a quality many of you would despise, one that when referred to brings a shiver down the spine. Yes, I'm talking about freedom. ~Shiver in Spine~
Freedom, as many of you would know is quite likely the most negative of man kinds inventions. (Interesting Fact, Jack Freedom invented freedom, CURSE HIM).

I have a simple theory to show you that freedom sucks.
If, from birth everyone was locked up in a prison, would we have crime? NO.

I bet your sitting there, nodding your head in agreement at such obvious flaws of this "freedom", but for the minority of you who disagree you have 2 options.

1- Call me and book an all expenses paid execution (note- Limited stock)
2- Find your nearest bridge.

The Future Leader of the inferior you, Mark

Remember, Stop Freedom, Stop Crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment